Solution Manual for Business Ethics Ethical Decision Making and Cases 11th Edition by O. C. Ferrell
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Business Ethics Ethical Decision Making and Cases 11th Edition by O. C. Ferrell. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
for Business Ethics Ethical Decision Making and Cases 11th Edition by O. C. Ferrell
Table of Contents
Part I: AN OVERVIEW OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
1. The Importance of Business Ethics.
2. Stakeholder Relationships, Social Responsibility, and Corporate Governance.
Part II: ETHICAL ISSUES AND THE INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
3. Emerging Business Ethics Issues.
4. The Institutionalization of Business Ethics.
Part III: THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS.
5. Ethical Decision Making and Ethical Leadership.
6. Individual Factors: Moral Philosophies and Values.
7. Organizational Factors: The Role of Ethical Culture and Relationships.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING BUSINESS ETHICS IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY.
8. Developing an Effective Ethics Program.
9. Managing and Controlling Ethics Programs.
10. Ethical Leadership.
11. Business Ethics in a Global Economy.
12. Sustainability: Ethical and Social Responsibility Dimensions
Part V: CASES.
1. Monsanto Attempts to Balance Stakeholder Interests.
2. Starbucksâ?Mission: Social Responsibility and Brand Strength.
3. Walmart Manages Ethical and Compliance Challenges.
4. Managing Risks in the Oil Industry.
5. New Belgium Brewing: Ethical and Environmental Responsibility.
6. National Collegiate Athletic Association: Football Compliance.
7. Google: The Quest to Balance Privacy with Profits.
8. Zappos: Delivering Happiness to Stakeholders.
9. Enron: Questionable Accounting Leads to Collapse.
10. Home Depot Implements Stakeholder Orientation.
11. Frauds of the Century.
12. Insider Trading at the Galleon Group.
13. Whole Foods Strives to Be an Ethical Corporate Citizen.
14. Apple Inc.âs Ethical Successes and Challenges.
15. PepsiCoâs Journey Toward an Ethical and Socially Responsible Culture.
16. Recreational Equipment Incorporated (REI): A Responsible Retail Cooperative.
17. Better Business Bureau: Protecting Consumers and Dealing with Organizational Ethics Challenges.
18. Managing the Risks of Bribery in Global Business.
19. Mattel Responds to Ethical Challenges.
20. Best Buy Fights Against Electronic Waste.