Solution Manual for Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition by Clarkson,Miller
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition by Clarkson,Miller. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
for Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition by Clarkson,Miller
Table Of Contents
Unit 1: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Court Procedures.
4. Business and the Constitution.
5. Business Ethics.
Unit 2: TORTS AND CRIMES.
7. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
Unit 3: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
11. Nature and Terminology.
12. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
14. Capacity and Legality.
15. Mistakes, Fraud, and Voluntary Consent.
16. The Writing Requirement and Electronic Records.
17. Third Party Rights.
18. Performance and Discharge in Traditional and E-Contracts.
19. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
Unit 4: DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SALES AND LEASE CONTRACTS.
20. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Title, Risk, and Insurable Interest.
22. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
24. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit 5: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
25. The Function and Creation of Negotiable Instruments.
26. Transferability and Holder in Due Course.
27. Liability, Defenses, and Discharge.
28. Banking in the Digital Age.
Unit 6: CREDITORSâ?RIGHTS AND BANKRUPTCY.
29. Creditorsâ?Rights and Remedies.
30. Secured Transactions.
31. Bankruptcy Law.
Unit 7: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
32. Agency Formation and Duties.
33. Agency Liability to Third Parties and Termination.
34. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
35. Employment Discrimination and Diversity.
Unit 8: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
36. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
37. Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships.
38. Other Organizational Forms for Small Businesses.
39. Corporate Formation and Financing.
40. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
41. Mergers and Takeovers.
42. Securities Law and Corporate Governance.
Unit 9: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
43. Administrative Agencies.
44. Consumer Law.
45. Environmental Law.
46. Antitrust Law.
47. Professional Liability and Accountability.
Unit 10: PROPERTY AND ITS PROTECTION.
48. Personal Property and Bailments.
49. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
51. Wills and Trusts.