Solution Manual for Health Care Economics, 7th Edition by Paul J. Feldstein
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Health Care Economics, 7th Edition by Paul J. Feldstein. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
for Health Care Economics, 7th Edition by Paul J. Feldstein
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to the Economics of Medical Care.
2. The Role of Government in Health and Medical Care.
3. Health Policy and the Legislative Marketplace.
4. The Production of Health: The Impact of Medical Services on Health.
5. An Overview of the Medical Care Sector.
6. The Demand for Medical Care.
7. The Demand for Health Insurance.
8. The Supply of Medical Care: An Overview.
9. Market Competition in Medical Care.
10. The Market for Health Insurance: Its Performance and Structure.
11. The Physician Services Market.
12. The Market for Hospital Services.
13. The Pharmaceutical Industry.
14. Health Manpower Shortages and Surpluses: Definitions, Measurement, and Policies.
15. The Market for Physician Manpower.
16. The Market for Medical Education: Equity and Efficiency.
17. The Market for Registered Nurses.
18. National Health Insurance: An Approach to the Redistribution of Medical Care.
19. Concluding Comments on the Economics of Medical Care.