Solution Manual for Health Economics and Policy 5th Edition by James W. Henderson
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Health Economics and Policy 5th Edition by James W. Henderson. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
for Health Economics and Policy 5th Edition by James W. Henderson
Table of Contents
Part I: THE RELEVANCE OF ECONOMICS IN HEALTH AND MEDICAL CARE.
1. U.S. Medical Care: Crisis or Conundrum.
2. Using Economics to Study Health Issues.
3. Analyzing Medical Care Markets.
4. Economic Evaluation in Health Care.
Part II: DEMAND-SIDE CONSIDERATIONS.
5. Demand for Health and Medical Care.
6. The Market for Health Insurance.
Part III: SUPPLY-SIDE CONSIDERATIONS.
7. Managed Care.
8. The Physiciansâ?Services Market.
9. The Hospital Services Market.
10. The Market for Pharmaceuticals.
11. Confounding Factors.
Part IV: PUBLIC POLICY IN MEDICAL CARE DELIVERY.
12. Policies that Enhance Access.
13. Policies to Contain Costs.
14. Medical Care Systems Worldwide.
15. Medical Care Reform in the United States.
16. Lessons for Public Policy.